A little sweet, a LOT of sass.
This message is personal for many people.
We all feel undervalued at times.
This shirt was inspired by the unpaid labor of women.
Women's care and domestic work is undervalued, if recognized at all.
Tasks like housework, child care, and cooking, fall disproportionately to women. Society sees this work as less valuable. And that is BS.
You can wear this shirt in solidarity with all the citizens of the world who are not compensated for the sweat equity they put in.
The list is long.
I see you.
Let them see you too.
This t-shirt is everything you've dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping